TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Copyright in all material, information and logos presented on this website vest with Clickmode (Pty) Ltd (“Clickmode”).
- The content of this website is protected under the applicable South African and International Laws including but not limited to, South African Copyright and Trademark Laws, International Copyright and Trademark Laws and/or Conventions.
- Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any material on this website.
- Users seeking permission to use the content of this website may email email@example.com and may not do so unless written consent thereof has been received from Clickmode.
- Clickmode cannot nor does it exercise continuous editorial control over the content of this website and accepts no responsibility for any illegal, discriminatory, defamatory or obscene content appearing on this website. Users are invited to inform Clickmode of such matter appearing on this website to the email address referred to in clause 1.4 above or by telephone to 082 203 4180
- By visiting or sending e-mails to Clickmode via this website, the user consents to receiving electronic communications from Clickmode, provided that where communications amount to direct marketing, that Clickmode will obtain the appropriate consent (if required) in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013).
- The user thereby agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications sent by Clickmode satisfies any legal requirements, including but not limited to, the requirements that such communications should be “in writing”.
- Clickmode may monitor communications (such as e-mails from the website) in order to ensure the quality of communications as well as for purposes of investigating or detecting the unauthorized use of the communications system and criminal activities. Please do not communicate with us if you do not wish for your communications to be subjected to such scrutiny.
- Clickmode may provide hyperlinks to other related internet websites. Clickmode does not sponsor nor edit these websites and these links are provided for the users convenience only.
- The inclusion of these link does not imply endorsement by Clickmode of the website and any use and/or reliance on the website is at the user’s own risk.
No user, be it a person, business or website may:
- Frame this website or any of the pages on this website in any manner whatsoever;
- Use any technology to search and gain information from this website unless the prior written consent of Clickmode is obtained.
- The user expressly agrees that the use of the Clickmode website is at the user’s sole risk.
- Clickmode makes no representations or warranties that this website is free from errors and/or omissions nor that the service provided will be uninterrupted and free from defects. Users are invited to report any possible malfunctions and defects to the email address referred to in clause 1.4 above or by telephone to 082 203 4180.
- This website is provided on an “as is” basis, without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, non-infringement, title, security and compatibility. It is the sole responsibility of the users to satisfy themselves prior to entering into this agreement that the services available on this website will meet the user’s individual requirements and be compatible with the user’s hardware and/or software.
- The user acknowledges and confirms that it has no indemnity for indirect, direct, incidental, special, consequential and punitive damages arising from the use of or inability to use the Clickmode website.
- Clickmode has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of this website and its contents. However, no warranty, whether express or implied, is given that any applications, downloads, and/or files available via this website are free from viruses, worms, trojans, time locks or any other data code which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operations of the users system.
- By accessing this website, the user consents to the South African law and the jurisdiction of the South African courts governing any action which may arise in respect of the user’s use of this website.
- The user acknowledges that for the protection of both Parties, any personal information in this Agreement shall be regulated by Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) as set out in the Clickmode privacy notice located at: [Privacy Notice Link]
- Any user that delivers or attempted to deliver any damaging code to this website is or attempts to gain unauthorized access to any page on this website shall be criminally prosecuted.
- Clickmode may also, at its sole discretion, institute civil action for damages suffered as a result of such conduct.
9.Alteration to Terms and Conditions
- The use of or access to this website constitutes the user’s acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
- Clickmode has the exclusive discretion to alter the terms and conditions of this website at any time, without prior notice to the user and such changes shall be binding on the user.